Become a Corporate Partner
The American Parkinson Disease Association (APDA) greatly values strategic alliances that bring greater awareness and funds to provide support, education and research that will help everyone impacted by Parkinson’s disease live life to the fullest. APDA is grateful that so many share our commitment and determination to change lives for the better.
A Special Thanks to Our Current Sponsors:
APDA is honored to partner with extraordinary agencies who lend their expertise, passion and creativity to our work. They help make our voice heard through their strategic efforts and outreach. We are grateful for their generosity and support.
Corporate Partner Relationships
APDA welcomes the opportunity to explore National and Regional corporate partner relationships that meet the philanthropic objectives of your organization.
Become a Corporate Partner
A co-venture is an arrangement between APDA and a business whereby the business is permitted to advertise that a specific portion of its sales of certain products or services will be donated to APDA. APDA is interested in forming Co-venture relationships and invite qualified companies to partner with us to develop programs to benefit our fundraising initiatives.
The APDA trademarks, service marks, and logos may only be used by parties previously given written permission by APDA.
Co-Venture Guidelines and Application Form
If your organization meets the initial co-venture criteria, please submit a proposal for consideration by downloading and completing our co-venture proposal. E-mail proposals to email@example.com. All proposals are reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Organizational values and products must be consistent with the mission, principles and values of APDA.
- APDA does not sell or loan its mailing list to any organization or individual.
- Organizations must be willing to sign a commercial co-venture agreement with APDA specifying terms and conditions of the arrangement.
- All co-ventures must increase awareness and raise funds the APDA’s mission to provide support, education, and research that will help everyone impacted by Parkinson’s disease live life to the fullest. A minimum donation will be agreed upon on a case by case basis and must be guaranteed to the APDA.
- In accordance with the requirements of appropriate state agencies and consumer protection organizations, APDA requires full public disclosure of the benefits that APDA will receive, including exact dollar amount or exact percentage of purchase price donated from each product or service sold.
- All charitable promotions of products or services including use of APDA names, trademarks, service marks, URLs or logos may be used only when previously agreed to and approved in writing by APDA.
The following proposal categories will be automatically declined:
- Liquor (excludes wine and beer)
- Partnerships with religious organizations
- Partnerships with political organizations, campaigns or candidates